The Cantilever Patio Umbrella is a modern iteration of the classic outdoor umbrella. What sets it apart from all other varieties of the commercial outdoor umbrella is its unique design and functionality. It comes with a sturdy side post and a canopy attached to it with the help of a swivel arm. You can tilt the canopy and also rotate it 360 degrees around the side pole to track the sun and block it.
Like all the others commercial umbrellas for sale, the cantilever umbrella comes with covers that are UV and waterproof. With this cool accessory installed on your patio, you and your guests can relax outdoors without having to worry about nasty sunburn and rain.
Outdoor umbrella manufacturers offer their customers many bespoke services. Chief among them is the custom printing service. You can choose the color and design of your canopy and really turn it into your own personalized fashion statement.
Here are some of the key features that make the cantilever umbrella a must-have product:
- Maximize space utilization: No matter how big or small your patio is, the cantilever umbrella provides ideal shade without taking up unnecessary space on your patio. This leaves you with plenty of room to experiment with your furniture setup and overall decor. You can have cool outdoor chairs and tables that suit your taste and still leave room for things like an outdoor kitchen setup or grill.
- A modern decor: If you are planning to transform your patio into a modern lounge, the cantilever umbrella is the accessory you need. You save the cost of building a permanent structure and convert an unused courtyard into a chic lounge that people love. Barbecues and brunches are much more interesting in the cool shade of a cantilever umbrella!
- Brand promotion tool: A simple and effective branding tool – this is how your cantilever umbrella can work. Ask the umbrella maker to print your brand’s logo on the canopy, choose your brand’s colors for the fabric, and you’ve got your custom branding tool at a cost that doesn’t burn a hole in your wallet!
- Smart mounting options: Cantilever parasols come with different mounting options. You can choose the fixed base stand if you have a large patio and do not intend to move your umbrella. But make sure you do it on solid ground. If space is a constraint, use the wall-mounted cantilever umbrella. This will turn a small patio into a cool lounge.
- Easy to install: You don’t need to be an expert to install a cantilever umbrella. It is easy to assemble and disassemble when not in use or if you are moving to a new location.
But which cantilever parasol is a perfect match for your outdoor space? Our testers went ahead and tested a bunch of custom umbrellas and came with the following options.
1. Flare Shade’s Cantilever Square
This large chunky square umbrella from Flare Shade is a fantastic product when it comes to temporary shading solutions for your patio. You get two canopy sizes – 11’x11′ and 13’x13′. The side post is a boon if you don’t prefer the umbrella post to be in your line of sight. It also gives you plenty of room to experiment with seating arrangements.
The frame of this cantilever umbrella is made from commercial grade polished aluminum. Our testers have found this material to be extremely durable and literally weatherproof! The swivel arm that secures the canopy to the pole can be used to tilt the canopy and also rotate it 360 degrees so you can effectively block the sun at any time of day.
You can choose your canopy fabric from the two available options – Spanish Recasens and Italian Para Tempotest. Both fabrics are waterproof and UV resistant and retain their color and shine for a long time. Overall, Flare Shade’s Cantilever Square Umbrellas exude class and authentic European style.
Our testers have found these umbrellas to be suitable for poolside lounges and cafes.
2. Flare Shade’s Octagonal Cantilever
This Flare Shade cantilever parasol comes with a classic 13-foot-diameter octagonal canopy. Like its square canopy sibling, this one also has a side post that lets you experiment a lot with the seating arrangement. You can choose to have ample furniture in the shade of this large parasol.
The canopy fabric options are similar to Cantilever Square – Spanish Recasens and Italian Para Tempotest. The frame is made of sturdy polished aluminum and you can expect these umbrellas to last a long time.
The Flare Shade Octagonal Cantilever is bound to amplify the ambiance of your decor.
The cantilever parasol is a fantastic modern innovation. It is not just a shadow solution but also a revenue generator. Think about it – if you own a cafe and have an unused patio on your property, you can easily turn it into a lounge for your customers with a cantilever umbrella. That’s not cool?