Hello loyal visitors of tekno.pormovil.com! On this occasion, we will discuss How to overcome a hot HP, which we will discuss in the article below.
Every electronic device or gadget will definitely get hot when used, this is very natural. Because? Because every time it’s used, the phone will work to process what visitors want.
And every process that will overload the work processor and get hot. But have visitors ever felt that a visitor’s phone is hotter than usual? It’s very uncomfortable isn’t it?
Well, overheating or overheating is very dangerous for visitors’ phones as well as visitors. An overheated or overheated phone poses a high risk to both the device itself and visitors.
The result of overheating can cause the visitor’s cell phone to be damaged and even explode. However, visitors need not worry as the admin has tips to handle all this.
So, as? The answer is in the article below, so let’s keep reading to find out. But before we discuss how to fix it, it is a good idea to first understand the causes of fast cell phone heating.
Recognize the cause of HP heating
1. Too many apps running
Multitasking by running multiple programs at the same time. Multitasking is also proven to be one of the causes of HP’s overheating. If the visitor is running multiple apps at the same time.
HP components need to work more than usual. Especially if the visitor’s phone is connected to the internet.
2. Using cell phones while charging
Still related to the charging issue. In addition to forgetting to charge the cell phone for a long time. Cell phones are often used to increase inventory, especially if visitors like online games.
However, a bad habit of using the phone while charging can quickly heat up the phone. Especially when playing a cell phone with the internet on.
Also, there is a possibility that the HP battery will be damaged soon if this bad habit is not stopped immediately. HP not only heats up quickly, but also quickly damages the battery. Making calls while charging also slows down the phone’s performance.
Overloading the phone is a bad habit where the phone heats up quickly. The extra cost here is related to our bad habits.
What we usually do is let the smartphone charge after the battery is full and forget to unplug it. This often happens when visitors charge their phones at night.
Due to the bad habit of overloading, smartphones have been overloaded. This quickly makes the smartphone hot.
4. Playing heavy games for too long
To make this game cool, visitors need a smartphone with more functions. CPU, GPU, RAM, etc. Playing too much raises the temperature due to three components.
The visitor’s phone is getting hotter than usual. It makes sense to ban games, but if a visitor’s phone gets hot, take a break.
5. Exposed to viruses/malware
Malware and viruses are also factors that cause smartphones to heat up quickly. This is because its activity is carried out continuously by the virus. Furthermore, the administrator is not aware that a malicious virus is performing activities in the background of the system.
When visitors aren’t using their phones, don’t be surprised that their phones get hot or run out of battery. This could be caused by malware on the mobile device.
Here are five causes of rapid HP heating. And how can visitors handle it? It also includes some tips for working with hot phones.
Solutions to Overcome a Rapid HP Heat
Here are some tips that visitors can do, to prevent the visitor’s cell phone from overheating or overheating.
- Don’t charge it when you go to sleep,
- Don’t play too long. When the visitor’s HP heats up, the visitor must stop it for a while.
- Do not allow HP to run heavy programs. Of course, every program has minimum specifications and recommendations for it to work well.
- Don’t put the visitor’s cell phone in a tight pocket. Tight pants can cause unstable HP temperature. It wasn’t added to our body temperature.
- Do not put your phone in your pocket when the internet is on. It also heats up HP quickly. It is also very harmful to the health of our bodies due to radiation exposure from cell phone signals.
- Do not run multiple applications at the same time.
- Install the antivirus on the visitor’s smartphone.
- Do not use the visitor’s cell phone while charging. Especially to play.
- Do not download files from unsafe websites.
Thus, the admin discussion on how to overcome HP Fast Heat, which the admin explained in this article. with the above steps, visitors can try to do it easily. It might be useful.