In general, MP4 and MP3 are the most used media file formats by smartphone users. Unfortunately, saving MP4 files takes up a lot of memory, so not a few convert the file to MP3, especially for music video files.
In this case, converting MP4 to MP3 is called file conversion or compression. In addition to changing the format, the file size will be lighter
So, how to convert MP4 to MP3 on a laptop? We’ve helped to summarize some of these ways without the need to download additional apps.
How to convert MP4 to MP3 on laptop online
Converting MP4 files on a laptop without using additional applications can be cross-platform. We provide several alternatives if one of them is blocked due to copyright infringement. Some of the safe ways to convert MP4 to MP3 quickly and easily are through the following websites.
1. Online Video Converter
Transforming MP4 into a sound file can only be converted using the OnlineVideoConverter website with the following steps.
- Pilih Convert a video file
- Then press the Select or Drop File button
- After uploading the MP4 file, set several options before starting to convert
- Select .mp3 in the Format option: Select a format
- Press Start to start MP4 to MP3 conversion
- Download the MP3 result by clicking Download
The way to convert MP4 to MP3 on the next laptop without an app is to use the ZAMZAR website. Follow the steps in the instructions below:
- Open zamzar.com in laptop browser
- Press the Choose Files button and locate the MP4 file you want to convert
- After returning to the ZAMZAR page, select the Convert to
- In the Audio Formats section, look for mp3
- Then the Convert button will now turn green
- Press the button until MP3 conversion is successful
- Click Download to save MP4 conversion
If one of the above sites is blocked, you can use a Convertio alternative. The way the conversion works is also simple, namely by:
- Visit the Convertio page at https://convertio.co/
- Press the red Choose Files button that appears in the middle
- Select an MP4 file that you want to convert to MP3
- If it loads successfully and a file appears ready to be converted, look for the words “to” located next to the previous MP4 file name
- Then select the Audio tab and then MP3
- Press the Convert button to start the conversion
- Click Download when finished
Use one of the convert MP4 to MP3 ways on this laptop to convert MP4 video files to MP3 audio. All can be used for free many times without the need to register an account first.
Check out some of the answers to the following MP4 to MP3 conversion questions for additional information.
How to convert video to audio?
Very large video files can be used as audio easily via the FreeConvert.com website. Choose Files to insert videos. Directly press Convert to Mp3. Download MP3 to download MP4 files that have been converted to audio.
How to convert video to music without app?
Converting video files to audio only without an app can be done easily and quickly via the Media.io video converter website. Press Start to Convert and then Choose Files to insert the MP4 file. Switch to MP4 to MP3 Audio. When the conversion is complete, press the Download button that appears.
How to download YouTube videos to MP3?
Use one of the download sites that provide YouTube to MP3 conversion. Visit one of the OnlyMP3.to websites at https://onlymp3.to/. Paste the link in the column that appears in the middle of the page and press Convert. Press Download to download the MP3 file from OnlyMP3.