Friend wants to install Windows or run a program that can be started via flash? It’s easy buddy, there’s Rufus that can easily create a bootable USB stick. Rufus has similar functions and working methods to Wintflash, but with more advantages and features. Rufus runs very fast, even to do 1 windows installer, it only takes less than 5 minutes. In addition, Rufus can also create linux installers and recovery iso file formats. Curious about Rufus’ performance?
What is Rufus?
Rufus is portable software that can create a bootable USB flash drive for the purpose of installing Windows, Linux or recovery images
Features of Rufus:
1. Create a bootable USB very quickly
2. Equipped with free DOS to ease the boot process
3. Portable and no installation required
4. High compatibility and support for all ISO files
5. 32-bit and 64-bit support system
6. And other cool features, friend
Please try Rufus software which is small in size but has great benefits :D.
++ UNLIMITED GDRIVE ++
Limited Gdrive? Just order Gdrive Unlimited here
Rufus 3.18 | Size: 1.1 MB
How to create a Windows 10 installer