India Union Home Minister Amit Shah announces that Ayushman Bharat Yojana will provide health benefits to more than 20 lakhs of Border Security Force employees and provide free health insurance coverage to families under Ayushman BSF Yojana. Under the scheme, health cards will be issued to all BSF employees and their families. For this, every year the health of BSF employees will be checked and every three years the health of all family members will be checked under Ayushman Bharat PMJAY.
For this government, he launched the pmay.bsf.gov.in portal. This portal helps to provide health coverage of 5 lakh rupees per family per year for secondary hospitalization for more than 20 BSF lacs employees. This scheme is launched by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Union. If you want to take advantage of this team first, you need to login through this portal.
How to login pmjay bsf gov in
All eligible candidates who are employees of the Border Security Force can login through this portal and enjoy the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. These schemes provide health coverage of up to 5 lakh rupees to applicants and their family members. With the help of the scheme, you can also get free annual health checkup and health checkup for your families after 3 years under ayushman bharat yojana. If you are not familiar with the login process through this portal, please read the steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana BSF.
- After that, a login page will appear on the screen.
- Now you need to login by entering your power number.
- Now enter your password which is your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format.
- After that, click on the login button.
- After successful login, you will be able to enjoy all benefits provided by Ayushman Bharat Pradhanmantri Jan aarogya Yojana for border security forces.
- All mandatory data to be filled in, please check the information before entering your data.
What is pmjay.bsf.gov in
This portal is a joint initiative of the National Health Authority and the Ministry of Interior with the aim of providing cashless healthcare services to BSF employees and their families with the help of the Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY platform. This scheme is launched by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Union throughout the country. This scheme was first launched by Union Interior Minister Amit Shah on January 23, but is only applicable in the state of Assam. This team is currently applicable to all central arm police forces, including the Border Security Force. With the help of this article, we are going to talk about how to login through this portal, so read this article till the end.
BSF pmjay.gov.in login key points
- As we all know, Border Security Forces are important manpower of more than 10 lakh personnel, who are deployed in various International Security Borders for nationwide security tasks and guard the border and protect the country with external wires.
- The official BSF website is bsf.gov.in or bsf.nic.in login, tms. pmjay. government in, https://rectt.bsf.gov.in .
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, which is one of the largest government-sponsored healthcare schemes in the world.
- This came to help provide coverage of 1 2 rupees and 5 lacs per family in one year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
- This scheme also provides cashless and paperless healthcare services to beneficiaries.
pmjay bsf gov features on login
- This regime is a joint initiative of the National Health Authority and the Ministry of the Interior.
- The first main reason for launching the scheme is to provide cashless healthcare services to all BSF border security forces personnel and their families for the IT portal Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- With the help of the scheme, beneficiaries can collect their own Aayushman CA PF e-card based on their respected strengths.
- This health card will be activated at any public or private hospital deployed using a copy of your Service ID and Aadhar number.
- Such healthcare can also be obtained from any Pradhan Mantri Arogya Mitra station nearest to the PMJAY implanted private hospital using the same required documents.
- This portal helps hospitals to stitch from paper handwork of Health Care benefits to paperless services with the help of the MHA IT platform.
- You can also call the Call Center 24/7 for any type of online complaint management system, fraud abuse control system and real-time monitoring dashboard information.
Pmjay.bsf.gov.in Contact number
According to information from the official website:
IT Wing, BSF HQ Block-10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delh
https //rectt.bsf.gov.in login
You can also visit https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/authenticated/home.aspx#ref to check information about payment slip login www.bsf.gov.in, bsf login, recruitment 2022 www.bsf.nic.in, recruitment 2022 bsf.nic.in or login bsf.nic.in & recruitment 2022. Here you will get all the information about the portal.
How to check bsf/pmjay bsf gov payment slip at login
- Go to https://hub.bsf.gov.in/Login.
- Enter your username, password and code shown in the image.
- Click Sign in.
If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password button and reset your password.
Pradhan mantri jan arogya yojana online registration is also started. You can apply by completing the form online at @https://pmjay.gov.in/form/job-seeker-profile.
How do I sign in to Pmjay?
1. Visit https://pmjay.gov.in/user/login
2. Enter your username
3. Enter your password
4. Type OTP.
How can I check the status of my Pmjay?
Just visit mere.pmjay.gov.in to verify your application.
How can I find my Pmjay ID?
You can scroll it to the bottom of the screen where all the family details like family member names, mobile number, district and HH ID number are displayed. By Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission ID (AB-PMJAY ID), you can check the beneficiary family details.