PES Mobile 2021 officially changes its name to eFootball as of June 2, 2022. For PES Mobile 2021 users who have not linked their account to a Konami ID, they must create a new eFootball account.
However, if the PES Mobile 2021 account is linked to a Konami ID, users only need to transfer data via the provided data transfer feature. As for the tutorial on how to use the data transfer feature, you can listen to the following tutorial.
1. open eFootball already installed on your phone.
2. Touch OK.
3. Touch to allow so that eFootball can access photos, media and files on your phone.
4. Select Indonesianthen tap done.
5. Select the country Indonesiathen tap He follows.
6. Touch confirmation.
7. Touch settings menu located in the lower right corner when the title screen is open.
8. Select transfer data.
9. Select transfer data linked to Konami ID account.
10. You will be redirected to the Konami Data Transfer Settings website page, tap users who registered their email address with another Konami app.
11. Enter your Konami ID account email and password You then tap log in.
12. Your PES Mobile 2021 data has been successfully transferred to eFootball 2022, tap to the title screen.
13. Touch the HP screen you.
14. A command will appear to download the latest data, tap download.
15. Wait for the update process up to 100 percent.
16. Touch OK in choosing the type of control.
17. Select classic for the type of control to use because it’s easier.
18. Touch Proceed.
19. Touch to jump which is located in the upper right corner.
20. Touch to jump.
21. complete process where your PES Mobile 2021 account switched to eFootball 2022 without losing important data like myClub Coins, GP and also players.
important to know
When transferring data from PES Mobile 2021 to eFootball 2022, it is possible that the players you have are lost or not loaded. Instead, Konami will replace the player with a GP.
Also, the legendary players you own will expire in eFootball 2022, so you won’t be able to use them right away. If you want to use a legendary player, you will first have to renew the contract.
Another thing you should also know is coaches that were signed in PES Mobile 2021 will disappear when you switch to eFootball 2022. So if you have hired too many trainers, they will all be lost and replaced by the default eFootball trainer.
This is how to transfer data from PES Mobile 2021 to eFootball 2022, I hope it will be useful.