WhatsApp 105 Rupees Cashback Offer: WhatsApp App is the only app in the world which is used by the whole world for chatting. Now whatsapp has also gradually brought the UPI payment facility.
Whatsapp launched in India with great fanfare. Now WhatsApp’s full focus is on making it successful and competing with payment apps like googlepay, phonepay and paytm.
To promote it, whatsapp is bringing new offers. That’s why whatsapp tells its customers giving cashback of Rs.105, If you pay by Whatsapp, you can take advantage of this offer. So if you want to take advantage of this offer, we will tell you everything step by step in this post.
What is WhatsApp 105 rupees cashback offer?
under this offer WhatsApp payment It is giving a total cashback of Rs 105 to the customers of Rs. If you want cashback, you will have to pay three times. WhatsApp will give you a refund of ₹35 on every payment. In this way, you can get refund of Rs.105 in three installments. The best thing about this offer is that you can pay any amount to complete the transaction. For example, even with Re 1 you can complete a transaction. whatsapp says this offer is for a limited time only.
How to take advantage of WhatsApp 105 rupees cashback offer.
If you also want to take advantage of this offer, you must first have a Whatsapp Pay account and have the UPI features activated. After that, you can take advantage of this offer by following the steps mentioned below-
- First open Whatsapp on your phone.
- Now go to Whatsapp Payment in it. Here you will have the option to pay.
- After clicking Pay, select the account you want to send money to.
- Now enter the amount you want to send. Below you will see the option to write something for the payment note. If you want, write a message or you can also leave it blank.
- After that, you will have to enter the UPI PIN once you click Next.
- You will receive CASHBACK after the money transfer.
- If you are a new user, first go to WhatsApp Pay and link the bank account to your UPI. After that, follow the steps mentioned above.