The most effective way to restore a banned FF account – EmakGaming
The Free Fire game is the most exciting if all players play honestly and fairly. There are so many incidents of a game being abandoned by players because more and more players are playing dirty relying on cheating tricks. Therefore, what Free Fire developers pay most attention to is eliminating cheaters from the game.
So, for those who really like Free Fire, don’t try with cheats. In addition to being addictive, I’m going to tell you one of the scary risks that can happen to anyone who likes to try to use cheats, especially if they’re not BANNED.
Starting from banned temporarily, device banned to permanently banned! So if you got banned, you start to feel dizzy, right? Game progress that is already high, starting with high ratings and so on, just disappears.
That’s why I know, those of you reading this article must be dizzy and confused about how to restore a banned FF account. So for anyone going through this, instead of fighting or crying in the corner, try the following mommy tips.
The most effective way to restore a banned FF account
Before getting into the tutorial, I want to give you the most effective tips so you don’t get banned again:
- Repent because cheating is a sin.
- If you’re sorry, don’t cheat anymore.
- Play honestly as it is, just play for fun, don’t worry about the rankings not going up. Let it be what it is.
Mom, I hope you understand Mom’s tips above. So, let’s go straight to the steps or how to restore a banned FF account.
Read too: The most effective way to restore a hacked FF account
Step 1: Overcome the permanent BANNED DEVICE in the Free Fire game
As the title says, guys, this method only works for those who have a BANNED DEVICE. This banned device will make you completely unable to play FF on the HP you usually use, the level is more stable than a banned account. If the banned account is not cheated, just be honest and create a new account, if it is a banned device, is it not possible to buy a new cell phone?
So, so you don’t buy a new cell phone, Mom will tell you how to deal with a banned device.
- Download the VIRTUALXPOSED App Click directly on this link: VIRTUALXPOSED
- After the download is complete, open the file and there will be a confirmation if you want to install the application, select INSTALL.
- After the installation is complete, open the VIRTUALXPOSED application.
- Swipe up the menu and select Xposed installer.
- Tap the three-line menu (in the upper left corner) in the Xposed Installer and select the menu download >> touch icon To search for >> type “Android Device Changer”.
- next selection Android Device Manager after that enter the menu tab VERSIONS, Touch install.
- After the installation is complete, open the three-line menu and select the menu modules >> Touch tick exchanger.
- Finalrestart VirtualXposed going to the menu Context, touch icon circle and select restart
Okay folks, it’s not over yet, huh. There are still a few more steps you have to do. After that is an explanation of the steps to clone the free fire application via virtualXPOSED.
- Uninstall the free fire application that was previously installed.
- After uninstalling, reinstall Free Fire via Playstore.
- Once installed, open the VirtualXposed application and go to the menu ContextTouch icon circle and select add app then select free fire.
Sip, almost done folks. Now the most important step is the steps to change the IMEI number so that when playing FF it is detected that you are using another device/cell phone.
- Open the VirtualXposed app and run the Changer app.
- In the Changer app, tap the menu Random. So automatically everything related to IMEI, AndroidID, etc. will be replaced. Then Touch menu SAVE .
- Still in the Changer app, tap the three-line menu >> Select Menu specific application >> Touch hold on Free Fire, until a pop-up menu appears “Add/Remove HOOK list“, then Touch. The result is that the text will turn red, because it was Add in the Changer app.
- restart VirtualXposed going to the menu Context, touch icon circle and select restart.
- After that, open the Free Fire game in VirtualXposed and that’s it! No more banned accounts and you can play freely. Don’t forget to create a new free fire account because the banned device is already in the same package as the banned account.
That’s all folks, even though it’s long and seems complicated when reading the above tutorial, believe me the trick and how to restore a ff account that was banned by a device works fine aka it works 99.9%
Thanks for reading the emakgaming article.