- This is such an app, you can also transfer money to it and you can also borrow from here.
- You need to have an EasyPaisa account to take out a loan on the Easypaisa app.
- Easypaisa can be done on account of Jazz, zong, Telenor, ufone, in all sims. Easy Paisa Reviews: This app proves to be very good for you sometimes, but its use is restricted to selective points of sale, gas stations, etc. Mobile charge, packages and money transfer facilities are really fantastic. As far as online ticketing I didn’t find it helpful because they don’t allow me to change the ticket or change the time and I haven’t even been refunded since I canceled my bus tickets three weeks ago. The electricity bill payment service is also advantageous and saves time.
- This is an app, you can also transfer money to it and you can also borrow from here.
- I’ve been using easypaisa for some time now (mainly for top ups and money transfers). I haven’t tried the alternatives I can compare it to, but it works fine for me. It’s simple and easy to use. Here are a few things that are being a nuisance/obstacle for me: 1. I set up my fingerprint login but every time I log in it takes the fingerprint, processes it and says “you have not set this login method” and asks for password. I have to do a fingerprint login AND enter the password every time. We shouldn’t need to do both. 2. Why do I need to log in for every app release? even though the last login was 5 seconds ago. Why don’t I stay logged in? 3. I added my debit card to the app, made the transaction and removed it. If it hasn’t been removed, it needs to continue to show up in the cards menu. Finally, who asked you to spell my name yourself? THAT’S NOT HOW I WRITE MY NAME! Let me change it, PLEASE!.
How to get a loan on the Easypaisa app.
1.Click on the EasyCash button:
2. Enter the Easy Cash Amount:
Click the Get Easy Money button:
Loan sent in secret.
How to Get Loan from EasyPaisa Account
*786*7 * 1*quantity#.
5% interest rate.
Other loan apps
. . .