YouTube at this time has become one of the video sharing sites with the most users and the biggest in the world. There are many interesting videos available on YouTube. But do you know how to easily download HD YouTube videos on your mobile and your laptop?
The YouTube app supports offline video download feature. However, sometimes the feature doesn’t work on all videos. So you have to keep streaming to watch.
With the method that we will provide below, you will be able to download the videos available on Youtube and play the videos through the video player app you want offline, whether by mobile phone, laptop or PC.
For that, keep reading the article below, we are going to provide you with information about 5 apps or websites that you can use to download videos from Youtube in HD quality. Check out the reviews below.
How to download youtube videos without app
Savefrom.net, this website, can be used to download YouTube HD videos online and without an app. You will be able to save YouTube videos to your gallery without having to install any additional apps.
Here’s how to download Youtube videos without an app:
- First step, you open Youtube and find the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL link located at the top of the video you want to download from Youtube and open the website savefrom.net.
- Click necklace of the YouTube URL link that was copied into the empty column provided.
- Select the quality of the video you want to download and click the “download” to start the download process.
- Your downloaded Youtube videos will be saved in your device’s download folder.
The above method can be used for all kinds of devices such as cell phones, laptops and PCs. As long as the device used has access to a good internet connection, you will be able to open the website without any problems.
VidPaw is a website that you can use to download videos from Youtube in HD quality. You will be able to download HD quality videos in MP4 or MP3 format from Youtube without fear of failure.
Here’s how to download Youtube videos without an app on your phone:
- All you have to do is open the YouTube website and find which video you want to download.
- copy link Open video URL, after that go to the website vidpaw. with.
- Please necklace link The URL of the Youtube video that has now been copied in the given column.
- Then select the video format you want to save.
- The last step, click the “download” button to start the video download process and later the video will be saved in your device’s download folder.
You can also use the above method on all kinds of devices like cell phones, laptops or PCs. As long as the device used has access to a good internet connection, you will be able to open the website without any problems.
Download Youtube Videos on HP
You want to download videos on Youtube via an Android smartphone. You can use a special app called Vidmate. See how to download Youtube videos using the Vidmate app.
Here’s how to download Youtube videos on Android:
- First of all, you must first download and install the Vidmate app on your Android phone.
- Then open the Vidmate app and click on the “Youtube” icon.
- After that, find and open the video you want to download.
- Click the “Download” icon and select the video quality you want to save.
- If the video quality has been determined, click the “Download” button, wait for the video download process to run.
Download Youtube videos on laptop
For those PC or laptop users, you can download YouTube videos using the Internet Download Manager download application, which is usually also available on laptops or PCs. If you don’t have it, download and install the latest IDM.
Here’s how to download YouTube videos on a laptop/PC:
- The first step, open a web browser and then go to the Youtube website and search for the video you want to download.
- Then open and play the video.
- When the video you want to download is already playing, wait a few moments until the IDM extension appears by itself.
- If the IDM extension reads “download video” appears and then click on the extension.
- Select and click the video quality you want to download and wait for the video download process to run.
You can directly choose the video quality and size you want. Therefore, you no longer need to use additional video compression methods. If IDM doesn’t show up on YouTube when you want to download a video, it means you need to fix your IDM first.
Download Youtube Videos to Mp3
With the Youtube To Mp3 website, you will be able to download audio files or mp3 from a video available on Youtube. Here’s how to easily download YouTube videos to MP3s.
- Open YouTube and search for the video you want to get the audio from and copy the video URL link.
- Then open a web browser and go to the website ytmp3.cc.
- Click and paste the YouTube video URL link that was copied earlier into the empty column available on the website.
- Select the file type, for example “MP3” to download files in MP3 format.
- When finished, click the “To convert” and wait for the video to MP3 conversion process to complete.
- When the process is complete, click on the “Download” button provided.
- Then you can listen to MP3s from YouTube.
With the various ways to download videos above, you can now enjoy your favorite shows comfortably offline without any network issues.
So, this article discusses how to download Youtube videos on HP and laptops in HD quality. You can choose which web browser you think is the easiest to use. So, the discussion of our article today, may be helpful and thank you.