How to Download Videos on Facebook Without an App– Facebook is one of the most important social networks today. Like Instagram and Twitter, it is one of the platforms where the largest amount of multimedia information on the Internet is concentrated. On Facebook we can find content for recipes, news, stories or reports, funny videos and much more.
How to get the URL of the Facebook video I want to download
To get the link of the Facebook video you want to download, hover over the video and right-click. A menu will appear where you will see the option “show video url”. Select it and you will see a small box with a URL link that you can copy and paste wherever you want.
In this web portal, you will find a field where you must write or copy the URL of the video you want to get. Then, just click on “download” and, depending on the weight of the file, in a short time you will be able to access the videos in your computer’s download folder. You can visit www.downloadvideosfrom.com to try it out for yourself, although there are other sites that perform a similar function.
How to download Facebook videos without mobile program
In the previous section, we explained how to download a video with a URL from your computer, but how can you do it from your phone? In that case, there are different methods on Android and iPhone to achieve this. Here’s how to download Facebook videos without an app!
How to download Facebook videos from Android
To download Facebook videos on your Android phone, you can use a webpage similar to the one we mentioned in the previous section. It’s called www.fbdown.net and it allows us to write the URL link of the video to download it on mobile. Follow the next steps:
· Open the Facebook app and find the video post you want to download.
· Click on the share button and select the copy link option.
· Open a browser (this must be Mozilla Firefox).
· Enter a web address in the navigation bar.
· Copy the link in the indicated field.
· And click and “download”.
Press and hold the video thumbnail that will appear and choose whether to save it in normal or high quality.
Select “Download Link” and it will be downloaded.
This method also works for iPhone. However, there is an easier way to download Facebook videos on Apple devices. Next, we explain it to you.
How to Download Facebook Videos from iPhone or iPad
To download Facebook videos from iPhone or iPad, you need an app. Don’t worry, this app is made by Apple and not owned by any third parties. They are called Shortcuts and you can get them for free from the AppStore. After installing the app, follow these steps:
· Visit this web address https://shareshortcuts.com/shortcuts/613-media-grabber.html.
· Click on the button that says “Download Shortcut”.
· A window will open asking if you want to open the page under “Shortcuts”. Click “Open”.
· It will ask if you want to install Media Grabber on the shortcut. Configure the shortcut as prompted and you will install it.
· Go to Facebook and find the video you want to download.
· In the “Share” option, click “More Options”.
· A two-line menu will appear. On the second line, the first option is “Copy”. Look for what says “Shortcuts”. If it doesn’t appear, go to “More” and you should see it there.
The shortcut application will open. Click on Media Grabber and let the algorithm process the video.
Depending on the settings entered, it will ask if you want to download it or if it will download automatically. It will be saved to your camera roll. Prepare!