Hello everyone, welcome back to id.repairandroid.com, in this article there is an interesting discussion about How to download Instagram videos on Android without app which we will discuss and explain below.
You are certainly familiar with the social media called Instagram. Instagram is one of the most used social networks by young people today, both to view photos, videos, interesting quotes and to exist on social networks.
Sometimes there are people who use Instagram to find interesting videos to save on their phones. But unfortunately you cannot download videos directly from Instagram.
To download videos on Instagram you need an application to download and save videos on Instagram. Actually, how to download videos on Instagram is not difficult.
On this occasion, we will provide various ways that can be used to download videos on Instagram. Immediately see the review to complete.
There are several ways you can download videos on Instagram, namely using the application and without using the application.
If you want to use this app, first download the app you will use.
But if you don’t want to download additional apps, you can use how to download videos on Instagram without any additional apps. See how to download Instagram videos.
How to download videos on Instagram
Here’s how to download videos on Instagram with and without the app. Please use the method you find easiest to download videos on Instagram. Coming soon, here is the tutorial.
Read too: How to change Instagram password
1. Using the Downloadgram Site
Downloadgram is a website that you can use to download Instagram videos quickly and easily.
You can access the Downloadgram website through your PC and Smartphone for free. Following are the steps to use the download.
- first open Instagram app You.
- Find the video you want downloadand click the dot icon in the upper right corner of the video.
- Then select the copy link to copy the video address.
- Open a browser and access the website Downloadgram.
- Paste the link in the column provided.
- After that, click
- After that, the site will display the button download videoenough click about Download videos.
- Then Downloadgram will automatically download videos to your device
2. Download using Video Downloader
The first app we recommend for downloading videos on Instagram is Video Downloader created by developer InShot.
This app will make it very easy to download the videos you want on Instagram. Here’s how to use it.
- First download and install the app video downloader first.
- Once installed, open the Instagram app and find videos that you want to download.
- Please copy of or copy of the address of the video you want to download.
- after that please open the app Video Downloader that you have installed.
- After entering the app, select paste and the video will be downloaded to your phone automatically.
This app not only allows you to download videos on Instagram but many videos you can download using this app.
You can also download images on Instagram using this app.
3. Using the Dredown Site
In addition to Downloadgram, there is also another website that you can use to download videos on Instagram, the Dredown website.
Dredown is not much different from Downloadgram, you just need to paste the link address you copied earlier into the Dredown column.
For more details, follow the steps below.
- After that, select your desired video source download. For example, here we are going to download a video from Instagram. So go ahead and select Instagram at the bottom.
- Then select the video you want to download and copy the link to the video as the first method.
- Please re-enter the page Dredwon and make sure the link is in the column provided. After that click on Dredown which is next to the column.
- The link will appear in MP4 format. Please click on the green column to download video.
Well, that’s how to download videos on Instagram without using additional apps, easy right? But it will be even easier if you use the help of the app.
For the next method, see how to download videos using additional apps.
So you can use this method if you think the first and second way are too complicated.
And you also don’t have to worry because the app we are going to use is not paid or we can use it for free and it can be downloaded from the PlayStore.
Read too: How to overcome I can’t log in to Instagram
4. How to download using Video Downloader for Instagram
Another app that you can use to download videos on Instagram is Video Downloader for Instagram.
By using this app, you can download multiple videos on Instagram. You can use this app for free, plus how to use it is not difficult.
Just like in the previous app, you just need to paste the link of the video you want to download in this app. Following are the steps to use video downloader for Instagram.
- Download and install Video Download app for Instagram directly via Google App Store.
- Enter the app you installed and find the video you want to download.
- Once you find the video you want to download, click the three dots in the top right corner and copy the video URL link.
- After that open the app video downloader for Instagram and paste the address you copied into the application field.
- Then the downloader for instagram app will download and save the video to your phone gallery.
5. Download using FastSave
The last app we recommend for downloading videos on Instagram is FastSave.
By using this app, you just need one click to download the Instagram video you want. Here’s how to use it.
- As usual download and install the app, you can download the app.
- After that go to FastSave app. Activate the app by swiping or clicking the button next to FastSave Service.
- Once active, there will be changes to the button you slide/click.
- Find the Instagram videos you like download.
- You just have to copy or paste URL link videos and videos will be automatically downloaded to your android device.
Read too: How to increase followers on Instagram
That’s our article on How to download Instagram videos on Android without an app, I hope it can help you to download Instagram videos on your Android.
Thank you for reading our article and until the next article.