June 16, 2022
2 minutes reading
How to do blank writing in WA without 2022 update app – Have you ever received a blank message from your colleague via WhatsApp? you are aware that not just anyone can send blank messages from WhatsApp app.
So if you’ve ever received a blank message from your colleague, chances are you’re wondering how to make a blank message in WA.
When you send a blank message via WhatsApp, the recipient will be surprised and curious about how to send the blank message. this is of course interesting isn’t it?
Based on that, then in this article Jokowinomics.id will provide tips and tricks on how to do blank writing in WA without having to worry about downloading other apps.
Alright, without further ado, for that, let’s take a look at this article’s explanation until it’s done!
How to create blank messages on WhatsApp
To make blank text on WhatsApp, there are many tricks including WhatsApp users who use Blank Massage or Blank Text.
While in this article, we will explain how to send blank messages using only a secret code so that you don’t have to worry about downloading other apps that can take up your Smartphone’s storage space.
So what kind of code does it mean? how is the code? To find out the answer, let’s look at the following review, OK!
Blank text code in WhatsApp
When you want to send a blank message, just copy the code we provide and paste it into the chat column of the WhatsApp application you have.
And you can now send the message to your target colleagues. Here is the code:
Code to send blank message on WhatsApp: ( )
Please copy the code above, just copy the middle part without the opening and closing square brackets. For ease of understanding, here are the steps you should follow to send blank messages on WhatsApp:
- Copy the code we provided above. Reminded again, copy in the middle without the square brackets
- Then open the WhatsApp app on your smartphone.
- Then select the person you want to send an empty chat to.
- Paste the code that was copied earlier into the chat column.
- Then click on the submit button
- Then see how was the response of the recipient who was wondering by surprise.
These were the ways you have to do to send empty messages to your colleagues via WhatsApp on your Smartphone.
But did you know that you can also create blank text on WhatsApp using your PC or laptop.
How to send blank messages via WhatsApp Web
To send blank messages to your friends, you can also use WhatsApp Web help. Once you have entered the site and are ready to use it, here are the steps you should follow:
- First, scan the barcode of your WhatsApp Web app.
- Then open your WhatsApp and click on the three dots icon available in the upper right corner.
- If options like new groups, new broadcasts and others appear, you select WhatsApp Web.
- After this information will appear” use whatsapp on this device “Then just press” link device“. A warning will appear again, to use WhatsApp Web you need to open Web.Whatsapp.com.
- after that press OKthen point the camera at the barcode and scan the barcode, then on your laptop or PC you can use WhatsApp right away.
- To make blank text, go to the WhatsApp web you connected earlier.
- Then select the person you want to send the chat to.
- after that type ALT+0173 in the chat column.
- Then to create an empty chat/blank text press ALT ->> 0 ->> 1 ->> 7 ->> 3
- After that send the chat.
Well, it’s just a few steps to create blank WhatsApp posts without having to download another app. A step that is not too difficult is it?
Let’s try it right now, friends! it must be a lot of fun to have fun with a new experience using WhatsApp this time.
Sayapro Gmail Create 1000 Free Accounts
the final word
So the article on How to do blank writing in WA. I hope that the information we convey is easy to understand and useful for readers.
We apologize for any inconvenience, we look forward to the next no less interesting article. See you in the next article. Have a great day!
Thank you for visiting our website.