In this article, we will show you how to change the Spotify playlist image on Android, iPhone and laptop. When Spotify first launched, you had to use a desktop app to change the playlist covers, but it no longer requires it. You can take pictures of your Spotify playlist with the camera built into your Android device, or use the picture on your device. You can also customize your main Spotify image using the Android app.
Quick response to change Spotify playlist image:
- Tap the three vertical dots (menu icon) in the playlist, then select Edit playlist> Change picture.
- To use an image stored on your device, tap Select photo or tap Take photo to take a new photo.
- After selecting an existing or new image, tap Apply photo and save
How do I change the playlist image on Spotify Mobile?
With Android Spotify, you can update the cover image for any of your playlists, so you don’t need a computer to perform this task. Changing the Spotify playlist image on your mobile device is easy; you can select an image from the device gallery or take it with the built-in camera.
Spotify automatically changes the playlist images on all your devices when you change one in the mobile app. You don’t have to change it again in a desktop app or any of your other devices.
Below are the steps to change the title image of the playlist on Spotify for Android:
1. Launch the Spotify app on your Android device
2. Click Your Library
3. Select a playlist from the library
4. Now click on ⋮ three vertical dots
5. Click Edit Playlist
6. Tap Change image
7. Select select photo to use the image stored in the phone
Footnote: Use the Capture Photo option to capture a brand new image for the playlist cover.
8. Click the image you want to use
9. Touch use photography
10. Click on Save
How do I change my Spotify image on Android?
In addition to being able to change the title image for any tune on your Spotify playlist, you can also change the Spotify image on your Android phone without having to go back to the desktop app. If you haven’t set your privacy settings, anyone can see the image associated with your profile.
You can use any image stored on your phone for the Spotify image, or take a new image.
Here’s how to change your Spotify image on Android:
1. Open the Spotify app on your Android phone and click on the gear icon
2. Click View profile
3. Click Edit profile
4. Touch Replace photo
5. Touch Select Photo
Footnote: You can also click Capture New Image to use any of the latest images.
6. Touch Allow. It will only appear if you are giving the app access to your photos for the first time.
7. Select the photo you want to use
8. Touch Use photography and then click on Save
How to change the password for Spotify?
How to change username on spotify?
How to change the payment method on Spotify?
How to remove the list of recently played on Spotify?
How to share a spotify playlist?
How do I recover a deleted playlist on Spotify?
How to make Spotify playlist private?
How to follow the playlist on Spotify?
How do I find songs on a Spotify playlist?
How do I merge Spotify playlists?