Eway Bill login – Learn the e-invoice portal guide, what is e-invoice, its generation process and login steps for e-invoice – https://docs.ewaybillgst.gov.in/
EWay Invoice Login
What is Eway Account Login
Electronic invoice is an electronic invoice that works as a unique electronic document that helps to move goods from one place to another. As per the GST rules, every carrier must have an electronic ticket of passage when moving goods from one place to another in order to satisfy the given conditions. However, it is necessary to present the document if the goods are worth more than 50,000 Indian rupees. This applies to all carriers moving interstate or intrastate. While e-invoice is an online electronic copy form that helps to replace the manual pass-through invoice document that is issued during VAT times for moving goods across the country. The central government establishes a portal on the website to manage all electronic invoices, any user can easily cancel the invoice directly through the portal of the official website. The official website portal works across India for the carrier who needs any kind of e-account. Also check – tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login
Online EWAY invoice generation
Essential requirements for Eway invoice generation
Due to various reasons, the user needs to generate an electronic invoice, which are as follows:
- Due to the registration process on the EWB portal.
- To receive an invoice/challan related to the goods to be transported.
- In the case of road transport, the carrier is obliged to present the carrier’s identification or vehicle number.
- And in the case of transport by ship, air or rail, the carrier is required to provide supporting documents of transport, carrier identification and the correct dates on the papers.
EWay Invoice Portal
Process to generate the e-invoice through the e-invoice portal – https://docs.ewaybillgst.gov.in/
- Access the official portal of the e-way website.
- On the homepage, go to the login tab and enter your username and password and enter the captcha code that is provided at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on login option and then click on generate new under e-waybill option.
- Now fill in all the mandatory data such as: transaction type in the portal choose the option output if the user is the supplier of the shipment, input if you are the receipt of the goods, and subtype select subtype if relevant in your case.
- Outbound transaction or inbound transaction
- The document type can be a challan, invoice, credit note or others.
- Document number
- Date of document
- From or to, it is up to you whether you are the supplier or recipient.
- Item details where information is added in the HSN code:
- Product’s name
- Product description
- HSN code
- The amount
- CGST and SGST rates
- cess tax rate
- Carrier details, fill in carrier name, ID and document number. You must also provide the mode of transport and vehicle number.
- Check all the information carefully and click on the submit option for the system to validate your information.
While the e-invoice official website portal contains various options that users can follow and access various information about e-invoices.
EWAY Invoice Website Options
Tabs available on the home page
- To search for
- contact us
- log in
User can use any of the tabs provided above, once you click on any of the tabs, there will be different services available for the user to use such as:
The GSTIN, various types of legal names and the type of users, the user will receive notifications on the same page providing some details about the GST portal and ewaybill notices, and useful statistics which contain the number or rejected e-ticket accounts and the total generated from e-ways and cancellation documents, service guide, consolidated EWB, rejection guide and reports, update, registration and complaints.