If before you always conveyed Ramadan greetings to others via text messages, whether using an instant messaging app or writing a post on social media, now you can use Twibbon images for the same purpose.
Using Twibbon images to welcome the month of Ramadan has become a current trend. You can create your own Twibbon image or use a design template that is already available.
In this tutorial, the author will show you how to create a “Happy Ramadhan” Twibbon image, either by creating your own design or using an existing design template.
Create your own Twibbon image design
The advantage of creating your own Twibbon image design is that you will have a unique Twibbon design that is different from the ones used by others.
You can also share your own Twibbon images on Twibbon image provider websites such as Twibbonize.com or Twibbon.com.
Creating your own Twibbon image design can be done via mobile or desktop devices. If you want to do this on a mobile device, you’ll need an image editing app like Canva or Picsart.
In the meantime, if you want to create it on a desktop device, use an image editing program such as Adobe Photoshop.
Creating Twibbon images on mobile
In this tutorial, the author will use the application canvas. Immediately, here’s how to create a “Happy Ramadan” Twibbon image using the Canva app on your phone.
- Install the Canva app (Android | iOS).
- Once installed, open/run the application. If you don’t already have a Canva account, create a new one first. For your information, you can use your Google or Facebook account to create a new Canva account.
- Then tap on the button marked + in the lower right corner of the app’s main page.
- Specify the image dimensions. Generally, Twibbon images use 1:1 dimensions. So at this stage you need to choose Instagram Content 1080 x 1080 pixels.
- You will be prompted to select a template. However, you don’t have to choose a template because we will create a Twibbon image design from scratch. tap the button back In your cellphone.
- Tap once on the part of the screen, which is the white part in the middle.
- tap the menu Color at the bottom to select a background color.
- You can choose a color that is already in the section default color.
- If you want to create and use a custom color, tap the button + in the menu Color then create your own color.
- After selecting the colors, it’s time to add elements to the canvas. tap the button + purple in the lower left corner.
- To speed up the search, type the element name in the top search box. In the example, the author types the search keyword ramadan find related elements Ramadan.
- Navigate through the list of displayed elements and tap the element you want to use or add to the canvas.
- Set the position and size of elements on the screen. If yes, repeat the same steps to add other elements.
- When you are done adding elements, you need to add a frame or frames that will later be filled with photos. Tap the marked button again + in the lower left corner, enter the search keyword painting or circle frames.
- A list of frames will appear, tap the frame you want to use or add to the canvas. Once added, set the position and size of the frame on the canvas.
- If so, tap the marked button again + in the lower left corner, then select the menu Text.
- select a menu add title to add a caption to your image. select the menu add caption to add captions to your images.
- Enter text and set the position and size of the text on the image.
- If so, tap the icon save this in the upper right corner, tap the button save this at the bottom to save the Twibbon image design you created on your phone.
Creating transparencies in the frame area
Even if your Twibbon image design is ready, you still won’t be able to use it. In that case, you need to make the frame area transparent first.
Use a background eraser app to create transparency in the frame area. This type of app is widely available on Play Store or App Store. In the example, the author will use an application called background eraser by handyCloset Inc.
Alternatively, you can use the lunapic.com online photo editor. Read the guide in the article How to create transparencies in images online.
- Install the Background Eraser app (Android | iOS).
- Once installed, open/run the application.
- On the main page of the app, tap on options upload a photo.
- Select the Twibbon image design you created above.
- At this stage, you can crop the image (if necessary). Touch Done in the upper right corner to continue.
- select a menu Self in the section below.
- Drag and place the target circle on the part of the frame you want to make transparent.
- The frame area will become transparent. Touch Done in the upper right corner to continue while saving the result.
- Touch finish in the upper right corner to complete.
Placing photos in the Twibbon frame area
This is the final step where you can place the photo in the frame area of the Twibbon image you created.
- Reopen the Canva app and tap the + button in the bottom right corner of the app’s main page.
- choose an option editing photo.
- Note that the area of the frame that became transparent will be black. Select the image.
- Touch I make in the upper right corner to continue.
- Then tap on the button marked + in the lower left corner.
- select a menu Gallery at the bottom, select the image or photo to place in the Twibbon frame area.
- After the image or photo is added to the image, adjust the position and size of the photo. Make sure the photo fills the frame area.
- Then tap once on the background i.e. your Twibbon image and select the menu Other in the lower right corner.
- select a menu drop the image in the section below.
- At this stage, you must directly tap on the icon save this in the upper right corner without touching any other sections first.
- Finally, tap the button save this to save a Twibbon image that includes your photo to your phone.
Making Twibbon Picture Drawings on Computer
On a computer, you can use a photo editing program such as Adobe Photoshop to create Twibbon image designs. Then use the lunapic.com online photo editor to create transparencies in the Twibbon frame area.
Using an existing Twibbon image design
If you don’t have the skills to create your own Twibbon image designs, there’s no need to worry. You can use an existing Twibbon image design.
On the internet, there are several sites where creators from all over the world share their work that you can use for free.
The first site dominated by homeland Twibbon creators is Twibbonize. Visit twibbonize.com and look for Ramadan nuanced Twibbon content.
Twibbonize will display the result, which is a list of Ramadan nuanced Twibbon that you can use for free. Click on the Twibbon image you want to use.
Then all you have to do is select a photo to place in the Twibbon frame area. Click on the button choose a photo.
Adjust the photo position and click the button Next. Finally, click on the button download to save the results to your computer.
The second site that provides Twibbon images is Twibbon. with. Unlike the first site, Twibbon.com is filled with work by Twibbon creators from around the world.
Also, twibbon.com requires you to log in first if you want to use the provided Twibbon image. In that case, you can log in using a Facebook or Twitter account.
Visit twibbon.com and click the button log in at the top right corner. Please login using your Facebook or Twitter account.
Then click on the button find a campaign on the top. In the search box, type the search keyword Ramadan.
Twibbon.com will display a list of Ramadan-inspired Twibbon content that you can use for free. Choose the Twibbon image you like.
Do more or less the same process as Twibbonize, which is to select and place your photo in the Twibbon image and save the result on your computer.