GuruAkutansi.co.id This time we will discuss texts of complex procedures in the form of structures, features and also some examples. Check out the explanation…
Understanding complex procedure text
Complex procedure texts are texts or readings that contain procedures or steps of activities to complete work that is performed sequentially.
According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI):
Procedure means the activity stages to complete an activity, so the procedure text tells us how something is done through a series of steps or actions, the information in the procedure text is presented in a logical sequence of events.
Complex procedure text structure
The purpose of the procedure text is very diverse. The simplest example is the title.
In addition, it can also contain the reason why the procedure text was created. In other words, the result will be achieved if you do something based on the steps in the body text of the procedure.
This section contains information about the tools and materials needed, but not all procedural texts have this section, this step is usually available in recipes.
3. Step by step
This steps section describes the process steps or steps that must be followed to obtain maximum results in accordance with the objectives of the procedure text.
In this section, the steps performed must be organized in order, as they will discuss from the initial step to obtaining the results.
Read too: Procedure text example
Features Complex procedure text features
- Contains multiple steps or steps
- accurate and current
- be objective
- Using conditions or options
- Continuous steps with explanation
- Informatively organized
- explained in detail
Example of complex procedure text
1. Examples in everyday life
one. How to make compost
Compost is an organic fertilizer made by destroying the remains of plants and animals with the help of living organisms.
With compost, our plants will become more fertile and loosen the soil. See how to make our own compost.
- cattle manure
- chopped straw
- husk coal
- leaf litter
- artillery bag
- Prepare means for making fertilizers protected from sunlight and rain.
- Make a decomposer solution by dissolving sugar with EM4 in water.
- Make the first layer, mix the rice husk mixture with cow dung, then add the decomposer and mix until smooth.
- Make a second layer, sprinkle sawdust, burlap and chopped straw until smooth, then water again with decomposer.
- Cover the material tightly with a burlap bag.
- Stir the ingredients until they are evenly distributed on the second day.
- Check every morning and night, the trick is to put your hands in the fertilizer mix wearing gloves, if it’s hot and your hands can’t handle the heat then the fertilizer mix is not ready to use.
- Check the fertilizer mix on the fourth day (it is usually ready to use by the fourth day).
- Put your hands back in the mixture and feel. If your hands can handle the burning sensation, the fertilizer is ready to use.
B. How to apply for a visa
A visa is proof of permission to visit a country for tourism or work for a certain period of time.
Visas are usually issued by the country of origin for use in the country of destination. Following are the steps to obtain a visa:
- Prepare all ID needs such as KTP, driver’s license, birth certificate, diploma and other IDs along with copies of all IDs
- Visit the immigration office and complete the visa application form
Fill and complete everything required on the form and then send it to the authorized officer
- After that, the officer will give you a receipt along with a schedule for taking photos that will be posted on the visa.
- Follow the photo schedule according to the indicated time, usually at the same time fingerprint registration
- Wait for the interview session and prepare the original documents to be shown
- After the interview, you will be explained how to pay the visa book and visa collection time.
- On the specified date, pay all the administrative requirements, then you can get the visa according to the schedule that was also given
- Visas are usually completed within a week of the agreement.
2. Example of a complex procedure text for food and beverage manufacturing
one. How to make cow’s eye eggs
Eggs are the food we eat almost every day. In addition to being delicious, how to process it is also easy. This is how to make eggs with sunny sides.
- Chicken eggs (1 item)
- Table salt (to taste)
- Butter or cooking oil (to taste)
- Turn on medium heat.
- Place a skillet or Teflon on the stove.
- Then add butter or cooking oil and cook until melted and hot.
- Crack the eggs and pour the contents of the eggs into the pan.
- Add salt to taste.
- Turn the eggs with a spatula until the eggs are perfectly cooked.
- When the eggs are cooked, remove from the heat and drain a little.
- Place the eggs on a plate and the eggs are sunny side up, ready to serve.
B. how to make fruit soup
Fruit soup is a refreshing dish. Very suitable to be enjoyed when the weather is hot or thirsty.
- Red watermelon, cubed (100 g)
- Pineapple, cut into small triangles (100 g)
- Melon, make a circle the size of a marble (100 gr)
- Papaya, diced (100 gr)
- Grapes, halved (100 g)
- Es serut (500 g)
- Air (1 liter)
- Vanilla Syrup (5 tbsp)
- White condensed milk (100ml)
- Prepare a serving bowl.
- Put melon, pineapple, papaya, pineapple, watermelon, grapes in a bowl.
- Mix water, condensed milk in a separate place. Shake well. Pour into a bowl that already contains fruit.
- Add shaved ice and vanilla syrup, serve immediately.
Read too: Exposition Text Example
3. Examples of School Environment
- Plastic spoon
- used bottles
- Glue gun
- Cut the bottom of the used bottle.
- Cut the handle of the plastic spoon and keep the part flat.
- Glue the cutlery around the outside of the old bottle with glue. Make sure the bottle is completely covered with the spoon.
- Let the glue dry completely.
- Decorations made from used bottles are ready to use.
B. How to make a student cardThe student card is a special identification for students used in schools. Here are the steps to take care of your student card.
- Come to your school’s administrative office.
- Ask the student card to be blank for the guard.
- Fill in the data in the blanks correctly and correctly.
- After completing the form, send it to the official.
- Then we will enter the photo room.
- After that, wait about 2 weeks and take it to the official.
Read too: Example of explanatory text
Complex procedure text language rules
The linguistic features of procedural texts are that there are many conjunctions, the presence of imperative sentences, the presence of imperative verbs, material and behavioral verbs and also human participants in general, for more details can be seen below.
There are many conjunctions that express “activity” time in the procedure text, such as after, after, then.
And words appear as a consequence of steps in using something chronologically.
Imperative verb “to command”
procedure text is often found in command sentences. As a consequence of the use of imperative sentences, there is also a lot of use of imperative verbs, that is, words that express commands, duties or prohibitions.
Material and behavioral verbsMaterial verbs are verbs that refer to physical actions, while behavioral verbs are actions that are performed with expressions.
In the case of human participants in general, it is enough to verify that in the text of the complex procedure that we are editing there are human participants and not specifically human participants.
Thus, the text explanation of the complex procedure in the form of structure, features and also some examples. It might be useful.