How to make a Gopay PIN – will review the process of creating a PIN in the app published by Gojek. For those who are using the Gopay app, this is of course very necessary as it will give security to your Gopay account.
If you have used ATM services from the banking world, then of course you already know the term PIN. Yes, a PIN or Personal Identification Number is a secret code in the form of a series of numbers that is commonly used as a security system in the digital world.
In the Gopay app itself, all users including you are required to create the PIN. Why is that? Because the PIN will be used when someone uses Gopay for various transactions like transfers, cash withdrawals and others.
Please remember that this PIN is strictly confidential, as is the OTP code/Password, so please make sure that other people do not know the PIN to keep your Gopay account safe. Also, if you belong to the forgotten group, you don’t have to worry about making the PIN, as Gojek also provided HOW TO OVERCOME FORGOT YOUR GOPAY PIN.
How to make a Gopay PIN easily
Using Gopay has become a common thing among the people of Indonesia. With all its advantages, many people choose to use this application published by Gojek to carry out different types of transactions.
Where using Gopay, you can pay monthly bills like electricity and PDAM. Even paying the bill for dinner with the girlfriend can also be done with Gopay.
How to create a PIN
As mentioned at the beginning of the article, users of this app must create a PIN when using the Gopay app. You can do this by following these easy steps.
- First, open your Gopay app.
- After that, from the main screen, select the menu Arrangement.
- Then select the menu Set PIN.
- Then enter the 6 digit number as you wish. This 6-digit number is your Gopay PIN.
- Then enter the PIN again. This step is the process of confirming the creation of a PIN, so enter the same 6 digits as in step number 4.
- If correct, the Gopay server will send a code OTP to the mobile number registered in the system.
- Type the code OTP in the PIN generation process.
- If the OTP code is correct, it will display the words PIN activated successfully.
Benefits of the Gopay PIN
Maybe it’s still on your mind, why do you have to make a PIN at all? According to lupapin himself, by creating and using a PIN, the security of your account will increase. Because your personal details in the Gopay app are important, especially your Gopay balance. When creating a PIN, it will be difficult for others to access your account.
Another advantage of using a PIN as a security system is that it can be changed/replaced easily. Where the Gopay PIN itself can be replaced by HOW TO CHANGE THE GOPAY PIN IN THE GOJEK APP.
Important things when creating a PIN
Some important things you need to remember when going through the PIN creation process are:
- Keep in mind that PIN and OTP are very sensitive personal data.
- Never share your PIN or OTP code with others, Gojek is no exception.
- Gojek will never ask for the PIN or OTP code.
FAQ How to create a Gopay PIN
If an error occurs or you do not create a PIN, please contact Gojek customer service at the number 1500304.
When doing the PIN creation process, if you do it correctly, you will automatically receive an OTP code via SMS service.
You can view and verify the Gopay OTP code in the SMS sent by Gojek to your mobile number.
So is a discussion on how to create a Gopay PIN. Again, remember that the Gopay PIN and OTP code are personal data and are confidential. And if you want to verify the veracity of the information on behalf of Gojek, immediately contact customer service by phone at the number 1500304 or email to [email protected].